The Rotary Club of Carmel is seeking nominations for the 2013 ROSA Award
The Rotary Club of Carmel, Indiana is seeking nominations for its annual Rotary Outstanding Service Award (ROSA). This distinguished award is annually bestowed upon a non-Rotarian who best demonstrates dedication to the enhancement of Carmel and Clay Township through community service and who has demonstrated “Service Above Self” in our community.
The recipient of the ROSA Award is granted a Paul Harris Fellow and recognized during the community’s annual CarmelFest celebration by riding on the Rotary float during the CarmelFest Parade. The honoree also is presented with a permanent plaque at the Rotary Plaza on the Monon Trail.
Nomination deadline is May 13, 2013 and should be sent to:
Carmel Clay Public Library
Attn.: Beth Smietana
55 Fourth Ave. SE, Carmel 46032.
Faxed nominations to 317-571-4285.
Online nominations: Nominations can be made online at: https://docs.google.com/a/ccs.k12.in.us/forms/d/1faaq7oF7f7e-IjECaHcBKgAftzI1F3hinloZu9kPnf8/viewform
1) Volunteer service takes place within Carmel and/or Clay Township.
2) Nominee exemplifies Rotary’s motto of “Service Above Self”.
3) Nominee’s actions meet the 4 Way Test.
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build good will and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
4) Nominator must provide a list of organizations where the volunteer is active
5) Rotarians may not be considered for nomination.