Contributing writers, photographers welcomed!
We know you have a computer and/or a digital camera. We know you’re curious about how to write and/or shoot photos for YOUR NEWSPAPER, so just let us know if you are. E-mail our managing editors:
- Carmel – Sophie Pappas : email@example.com
- Fishers – Beth Taylor : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geist – Beth Taylor : email@example.com
- Noblesville – Robert Herrington : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westfield – Robert Herrington : email@example.com
- Zionsville – Ann Marie Shambaugh : firstname.lastname@example.org
When they hear from you, he’ll give you the guidelines – and, besides, they really much prefer talking to folks from the community than they do those of us inside the office.
News tips and other submissions
Don’t think twice; send us your news, information, tips and letters. We promise to give everything its due consideration, because, again, this is YOUR NEWSPAPER, and we want YOU to be a part of it. If you want to bat some ideas around, give us a call at 317.489.4444. We’d love to hear from you! . E-mail our managing editors (above).
Your newspapers, your deadlines
Current is delivered to every household in the city each Tuesday by the U.S. Postal Service. Coincidentally, our deadlines are Tuesdays – as in the week before each edition – by 5 p.m. (Of course, if you’re running a little late, we’ll make every effort to accommodate you. Just call ahead and warn us at 317.489.4444. If you turn everything over to us on time or early, we’ll sing your praises – maybe a little off-key, but we’ll be singing them nonetheless.)