St.Vincent Carmel Hospital is offering a free women’s health event, A Day 4 Her, on Saturday, November 3, from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. The day is filled with activities for women of all ages to take advantage of health and wellness opportunities and to indulge in spa-like services. A Day 4 Her is devoted to women’s health with tutorials, screenings, prize drawings and more. Activities include the following:
- Hand massage and aromatherapy
- Health screenings for cholesterol, stroke, bone density, and sleep disorders (Call 338-CARE (2273) to register in advance for these screenings)
- Walk-in screening mammograms
- Health information for a healthy heart, CPR and first aid, asthma, headache and migraine, pertussis (whooping cough), vein therapy and weight loss.
- Jewelry by Jill Duzan
- Beauty services for skin, hair and nails
- Women’s Health Boutique- 20 percent shopping discount
- Enter to win a $300 Simon Mall Visa® Gift Card
Speakers and special presentations:
9 a.m. – Beating the sun: Skin cancer prevention and anti-aging tips
10 a.m. – Women’s Health 101: What You Need to Know Now
11 a.m. – Making Healthy Foods Fun: Cooking Demo
12 p.m. – Fashion Show by Clay Terrace
Call 317-338-CARE (2273) to register for a stroke and cholesterol screening.