Mike Vall, Chief Operating Officer at Firestone Building Products Co. in Carmel, has been elected the 45th Board Chair of the Carmel Chamber of Commerce.
Vall holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Western Michigan University and a master’s degree in Finance from Wright State University. He is active in The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress and is a member of the Industry Advisory Committee of the National Roofing Contractors Association. He has previously worked on the boards and committees of the Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturing Association, the Single Ply Roofing Institute and the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association.
In addition to his role as Carmel Chamber Board Chair, Vall serves as a member of its Executive, Governance and Business Issues Committees.
Officers for 2013 are:
- Chair – Mike Vall, Chief Operating Officer, Firestone Diversified Products
- Chair-elect – Ron Hanson, ChFC, CDFA, CSA, Partner, Hanson & Snyder Personal Financial Advisors
- Secretary – Melissa Averitt, Vice President & Director of Marketing & Sales, Pedcor Companies
- Treasurer – Jo Biggers, Vice President, Treasurer & Controller, Midwest ISO
New 2013 Board Members are:
- Matt Frey, Owner, Bubs Burgers & Ice Cream
- Brad Fuson, Attorney, Krieg DeVault LLP
- Mike Rechin, President & CEO, First Merchants Corp.