Michigan Road to see new stores
The Gateway Shops on Michigan Road in West Carmel are now under construction. On the west side of Marsh Supermarket, a strip-mall is being built by Sandor Constructions.
According to leasing agent Drew Kelly, of the six units being build, only one tenant, Art Van of Pure Sleep, is confirmed. One unit is listed under a pending lease contract with National Hair Salon.
Four more units will be available for new tenants, with each space allowing for shop owners to lease up to 3,000 square-feet at a time, if units are combined.
Key features of the Gateway Shops:
- 11,814 square-foot retail center
- Construction will be completed at the end of September
- Flexible space sizes available to tenants signing earliest leases
- Adjacent to 24-hour Marsh Marketplace serving west Carmel & Zionsville
- Across from proposed Walmart