Indiana University Health Sleep Apnea Education Centers are hosting two free clinics, as part of a nationwide “Dreams with Hope” Sleep Awareness Tour. The goal of the “Dreams with Hope” tour is to raise awareness about the connection between sleep and good health, while bringing education and free clinics to local communities.
The events will include screenings by highly trained sleep clinicians from the IU Health Sleep Apnea Education Centers and four IU Health Sleep Disorders Centers from around the state.
Friday, Sept. 7
11 am – 3 pm
IU Health Sleep Apnea Education Center – Indianapolis
714 N. Senate Ave. (Northeast Parking Lot), Indianapolis, IN 46202
Saturday, Sept. 8
10 am – 2 pm
IU Health Sleep Apnea Education Center at IU Health Saxony Hospital
13100 E 136th Street (Parking Lot), Fishers, IN 46037
- Sleep Apnea mini-screening/consultations administered by IU Health clinicians
- Sleep Apnea education from “Dreams with Hope” & IU Health clinicians
- Free mask adjustments & trouble-shooting with a Respiratory Therapist (RT) or clinician
- Free samples of RemZzzs® CPAP mask liners
- Raffle prizes and giveaways