On September 27, Indianapolis-area women will attend Girls’ Night Out Indy at the Ritz Charles, 12156 N. Meridian St. Ten years ago Carmel cosmetic surgeon Dr. Jan Turkle had an idea – what if she brought together at one event the best experts she could identify to provide information about health, wellness, beauty, fashion and more? An event where women could meet and talk with top professionals, retailers and consultants in areas of interest to them? The result was Girls’ Night Out Indy. From 400 guests that first year to more than 2,000 expected this year, the event has grown to be the largest of its kind in Indiana.
Here are the details:
Turkle & Associates Cosmetic Surgery
10th Annual Girls’ Night Out Indy™
Thursday, September 27th, 2012
2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
An afternoon and evening of health, beauty, style, fashion and fun. Women will be pampered with various aesthetic services and can take advantage of fabulous shopping opportunities for skin care products and make-up, clothing, jewelry, accessories, shoes, handbags and other wonderful items from more than 40 sponsors. In addition to shopping ‘til they drop, the guests can get a free psychic reading, learn to pole dance, enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and wine, have their photo taken in a photo booth and more. More than 2,000 women are expected to attend the event. Guest may come whenever they like and stay as long as they wish.
In optional brief breakout sessions, guests will learn about many topics of interest to them:
- 5:00 P.M. “VISION 2020: SEE THE FUTURE” – DR MELISSA ELROD, O.D., LANTER EYECARE
- 5:30 P.M. “WHEN DID I LOSE MY MOJO?” – DR. ROGER SPAHR, THE SPAHR CENTER
- 6:00 P.M. “WHEN DID I INHERIT MY MOTHER’S LEGS? LATEST STRATEGIES TO TREAT VARICOSE VEIN DISEASE” – DR. JEFFERY P. SCHOONOVER, INDIANA VEIN SPECIALISTS
- 6:30 P.M. “TIGHTEN YOUR SKIN, MELT YOUR FAT AND SMOOTH YOUR COMPLEXION” – SUSAN BARNES, PHASES SKIN CARE & LASER CENTER
- 7:00 P.M. “LOOK AS GOOD AS YOU FEEL” – DR. JAN TURKLE, TURKLE & ASSOCIATES
- 7:30 P.M. “WHAT’S UNDER YOUR LIPS?” – DR. GEORGE KIRTLEY, D.D.S.
In addition, 10 prize packages worth more than $3600 each will be awarded to women in attendance. Girls’ Night Out is FREE and open to the public but online reservations are required. Donations will be accepted at the door for The Pink Ribbon Connection.