Anthony’s at Monon and Main will feature fine dining, a rooftop bar, outdoor seating and
a view of the park. (Submitted image)
- Crust Pizzeria Napoletana at 840 W. Main St. is expected to have its grand opening July 5. The business is owned by Dustin Brown and Azin Lotfi.
- enVista LLC of Carmel announced it will be moving locations and adding up to 25 new jobs. The company is moving to 11555 N. Meridian St.
- The All Things Carmel store on Main Street opened June 11. For more, visit currentincarmel.com.
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and Lt. Gov. Eric Holcomb were in Carmel June 13 to announce that a publicly traded tech firm would be relocating its headquarters from California to Carmel. Determine Inc., a Silicon Valley company that specializes in cloud-based contract lifecycle management, will move its headquarters from San Mateo to existing office buildings at 615 W. Carmel Dr. The company is investing $720,191 to lease and equip the 9,000-square-foot space. The company plans to add 24 high-paying jobs to the Carmel location by 2019. For more on this, visit goo.gl/uvV7zA.
- Owner Chuck Lazzara and his son, Anthony Lazzara, announced development plans for the $20 million project Monon and Main, a mixed-use development that will be centered on an upscale steakhouse and also will include office and retail space, townhomes for sale and a quaint park. Construction is set to begin on the Carmel Arts & Design lot in October and wrap up approximately a year later.
- Co-owner of Beach Whiskey and Carmel resident Smoke Wallin announced that the company would be making product available in Indiana this year. Launched in May, the whiskey is made in Lawrenceburg, Ind. and is already sold in Hawaii, California and Tennessee.
- iLoveKickboxing opened a location at 14570 River Rd., Suite 135, in Carmel. This is the first location for the franchise in Indiana.
- A Better You Wellness, a new business at 4654 Killarney Dr. in Carmel, is offering services such as sensory deprivation float sessions, infrared saunas and a cryo-sauna, where cryogenic cold temperatures help relieve inflammation. The business had its grand opening June 4.
- Custom T-shirt shop, Your Tees, opened at 25 W. Main St. in the Carmel Arts & Design District.