Art of Wine returns July 15
On July 15, the annual IU Health North Hospital Art of Wine event will return to the Carmel Arts & Design District. IU Health North Hospital Art of Wine is an evening that marries art, music, food and wine in a relaxed, festival atmosphere. In addition to participating Indiana wineries, wine specialty retailers will offer tastings of wines from across the country.
Guests can enjoy the tastings and/or purchase by the glass or the bottle, with valid photo ID. For adults who wish to sample wines and are 21 years or older (photo ID required), the cost is $20, which includes a souvenir wine glass for the first 5,000 participants.
Guests of all ages can enjoy the stores, galleries, and music for free, as there is no cost to enter the District.
The event runs from 5-10 p.m.
For more, visit carmelartsanddesign.com.
A portion of Main Street and Range Line Road will be closed in the Arts & Design District from 10:30 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. for IU Health North Hospital Art of Wine. Detour signs will be in place to direct traffic around the festival closure. Closures will be in place at the following locations:
- 1st Ave N.E./S.E. and E. Main Street (by Woody’s Library Restaurant)
- 1st Street S.E./S.W. and S. Range Line Road (by Integrity Automotive)
- 1st Street N.E./N.W. and N. Range Line Road (by Tina’s Traditional Old English Kitchen)
- 4th Ave. SW & W. Main Street (by the roundabout)
Some of the participating wineries will include:
- Best Vineyards
- Cedar Creek Winery
- Crush & Brew
- Ertel Cellars Winery Inc.
- Harmony Winery
- Hedgegrove Meadery and Winery
- Huber’s Orchard and Winery
- Mallow Run Winery
- Oliver Winery
- River City Winery
- Winzerwald Winery