Eleven days prior to mail date.
Eight days prior to mail date.
We accept high-resolution, editable PDFs (1200 / 200) and Creative Suite files. We do not accept Microsoft Publisher documents.
Where to send:
All materials are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the aforementioned deadlines in mind. We will format your ad and return it to you for proofing.
Ad sizes (no bleeds):
Front-page strip: 9.7” x 1.25″”
Full page: 9.7” x 10”
Half-page vertical: 4.7667” x 9.5”
Half-page horizontal: 9.7” x 4.6667”
Quarter page: 4.7667” x 4,6667”
Quarter-page vertical: 2.3” x 9.5”
Quarter-page horizontal: 9.7” x 2.25″
Eighth-page vertical: 2.3” x 4.6667”
Eighth-page horizontal: 4.7667” x 2.25”
Sixteenth page: 2.3” x 2.25”
For advertising opportunities, including online, inserts and managed direct mail, please e-mail your specific needs to email@example.com.
We deliver to 100 percent of households in the markets we serve by U.S. Mail every Tuesday. Total circulation is 125,731 households. Breakdown is as follows:
Current in Carmel – 32,096
Current in Fishers – 29,235
Current in Geist – 11,360
Current in Noblesville – 28,460
Current in Westfield – 13,439
Current in Zionsville – 11,141
Have something to sell? Need to fill an employment position? Seeking employment? Try our classified advertising solutions. Call or e-mail our classified advertising sales executive at 317.489.4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For government entities and vendors acting on behalf of those entities, we have advertising solutions. Call or e-mail our classified advertising sales executive at 317.489.4444 or email@example.com.
- Files should be created at 100% of the ad size
- PDF’s must have fonts embedded.
- 300 dpi saved as a TIF or an EPS
- 72 dpi (images pulled from the web) are NOT acceptable
- Include all linked images files and embedded images as separate files on your disk.
- Images should not be rotated in page layout. Rotate in Photoshop prior to placing them.
- If your file is RGB, convert it to CMYK
- Adobe InDesign, CS5 or earlier
- Adobe Photoshop, CS5 or earlier
- Adobe Illustrator, CS5 or earlier
- PDF (editable/not flattened)
Please note: Files created and sent in Microsoft Publisher or Corel Draw will not be accepted.
- Black-and-white images should be saved as grayscale
Ads should be submitted using CMYK colors, unless a spot color is ordered or the ad is black and white
- All fonts, including printer and screen, must be included. If using Illustrator, please also convert your fonts to outlines (paths) in your layout
- PDFs may be emailed (5MB size limit)
- Vector layouts with out-placed images may be emailed (5MB size limit)
- When submitting work, please include agency/artist contact information should technical difficulties arise. If you wish your media be returned, please allow time for processing, the media will be returned as soon as production is complete.
- You may submit artwork directly, via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Please include all pertinent information with your attachments. For example, your sales representative’s name, your phone number, the ad size, specifics we need to know about your ad, etc.
- If you have other questions prior to e-mailing the file, please contact your account representative.