Due to inclement weather forecasted for Sept. 7 and 8, spectator parking locations for the first and second rounds of the 2016 BMW Championship have been changed.
For Thursday and Friday only, spectator parking has been relocated to 2500 S. High School Rd., Indianapolis – the site of the former Indianapolis Airport terminal building near I-465 and Sam Jones Expressway. Complimentary shuttles will be provided from the former airport property to the main entrance at Crooked Stick Golf Club in Carmel .
All other lots – including C Lot, D Lot, H Lot, V Lot and BMW Owners Parking – remain unchanged.
Below is a full schedule of spectator parking locations :
- Wednesday, Sept. 7 – 2300 W. 146th St., Westfield.
- Thursday, Sept. 8 – 2500 S. High School Rd., Indianapolis.
- Friday, Sept. 9 – 2500 S. High School Rd., Indianapolis.
- Saturday, Sept. 10 – 11815 N. Pennsylvania St., Carmel.
- Sunday, Sept. 11 – 11815 N. Pennsylvania St., Carmel.
Patrons who arrive via Uber, taxi, limo or other alternative forms of transportation will be directed to 10910 Greenbrier Rd., Carmel. All patrons utilizing alternative transportations options will have a short walk to the main entrance.