The Rotary Club of Carmel is seeking nominations for the annual Rotary Outstanding Service Award.
The award is annually bestowed upon a non-Rotarian who best demonstrates dedication to the enhancement of Carmel and Clay Township through community service and who has demonstrated the Rotary’s motto of “Service Above Self” in the community.
The recipient of the ROSA Award is granted a Paul Harris Fellow at one of the regular Rotary Club luncheons in June and is recognized during the annual CarmelFest Parade as a guest of honor on the Rotary Club’s float. The honoree’s name is also added to a permanent plaque at the Rotary Plaza on the Monon Trail near City Center.
Please carefully consider people in the community that you think are worthy candidates for the ROSA and submit a nomination to Rotary Club President Brian Poindexter.
The evaluation criteria are as follows:
1) Nominee volunteers in Carmel and/or in Clay Township.
2) Nominee exemplifies Rotary’s motto of “Service Above Self”.
3) Nominee’s actions are consistent with the Rotary Club 4 Way Test:
• Is it the truth?
• Is it fair to all concerned?
• Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
• Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
4) Nominator must provide a list of organizations where the volunteer is active.
5) Rotarians may not be considered for nomination.
Forward nominations by email to Brian Poindexter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations may also be mailed to the following address:
Attn.: Brian Poindexter
PO Box 545
Carmel, IN 46082
Be sure to include the name and contact information of the person making the nomination. The nomination deadline is May 18. Any questions can be directed to Brian Poindexter at email@example.com.